Family counselor Merit Lilleleht
A family counselor’s service aims to regulate the child’s and its family’s sleeping rhythm, and via that achieve the family’s well-being, strengthen the couple’s relationship and recover parents’ energy supplies needed to enjoy spending time with the child.
- Take a long time falling asleep?
- Wake up often?
- Struggle with falling asleep in its own bed?
- Need the assistance of a parent to fall asleep?
- Eat too often at night?
- Wake up too early in the morning?
- Fear sleeping alone?
- Feel constantly overexhausted and sickly?
Do you want to:
- Make changes to the child’s or the family’s daily routine?
- Shape a specific day-night rhythm for your child?
- Make changes to the child’s sleeping area?
- Start with gentle sleep school?
Location: Väike Päike Children’s Club’s Downtown building, Tuukri 11, Tallinn
Duration: up to 1.5 hours
Price: € 45/session
Further information and registration: firstname.lastname@example.org or 52 22 807