Psychologist-family therapist Saale Kibin
Counselor welcomes to consultation:
- Parents who need help with child raising and teaching at home.
- Parents who have any personal, family or work-related concerns.
- Children who have concerns and need assistance.
- Everyone despite the fact whether they do or don’t have children.
- According to personal needs and requests.
- According to pre-agreed meeting time.
- Depending on request and topic, sessions are conducted with families, couples or as individual conversations.
- Consultation process is conducted by a psychologist.
The main problems that parents turn to the psychologist with:
- questions related to children’s upbringing and development;
- disagreements and problems between parents;
- children’s disobedience;
- relationship problems between children;
- problems at school and learning difficulties;
- communication difficulties;
- emotional instability;
- aggressive and hyperactive behaviour;
- bed wetting;
- trouble with sleeping;
- changes in the family living situation (for example, gaining or losing family members);
- problems at work, etc.
Advisory fee of € 35/60 min, € 44/50-90 min
Bookings and more information by email saale.kibin(ätt)lasteklubi.ee or phone 56 474 844.